Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rhythm of the Home Winter Edition 2010


Well, I apologize that my blog has been neglected this fall. I have so much to share, but not enough time to do so. I am wrapping up some holiday orders - busy as a little elf in Santa's workshop.

But I did want to mention that I have two tutorials featured in Rhythm of the Home Winter Edition 2010. There are some really fantastic ones in there so please check out the online magazine here: Rhythm of the Home

And my tutorials can be found here:



and


Enjoy and if you happen to try out either tutorial, I would LOVE to hear about it and see pictures. Needle felting is actually very easy once you get the hang of it and I know there are so many creative mamas out there who can create magic with wool! Feel free to leave me a comment with a link to your blog and photos of these tutorials and I will do a separate post to showcase them in a couple of weeks!

Thank you to the ROTH founders, editors, contributors, and readers for making this such a wonderful source of inspiration and creativity for our families!

12 comments:

  1. These are so cute, and I do so enjoy that sweet e-magazine. You are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations! I just need to get new felting needles, my girls broke the last couple :o(
    that's a gorgeous green

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    I got a chance to go look at your tutorial on the candle cozy. Very sweet, especial during this time of winter. And very informative on how to do it too. I hope to have free moment and maybe make some for father winter in January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tutorial in ROTH magazine! Congrats on being published. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your angels are so beautiful Jen! I love their sweet little halos.
    Needle felting really is one of my very favorite handwork activities. My thoughts have been full of wool and angels lately! I just made a wool advent calendar and an angel to travel along the starry spiral path, I so loved creating this for my girls. I am still working on parts of it, and I did post a tutorial for the calendar part but not the angel. Now I am making the trees which we will add this Sunday...
    Happy Advent season to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heart-warming and gorgeous felting projects! I love felting, and I mean to try both during our creative month before Solstice and Christmas.
    Did I mention that Alienor and her brother completed her tee-pee per your tutorial last week? Even though I had them, they chose not to use the small pieces to add to bottom of the frame, they preferred it to be "transportable." This is where I decided not to intrude upon their creative genius. We all enjoyed the project that lasted for a couple of weeks, thank you for the great photo-tutorial!

    You do such lovely work!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WONDERFUL, Angela! I will have to pop over to your blog to see pictures (did you put any up...hint...hint)! That makes me so happy to hear that the tutorial was enjoyed by your children and added not only to their education, but to their creativity - you have made my day!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    Thank you for the tutorial. I tried it and was most pleased with my first attempt at an angel. I did post pictures on my blog
    www.gramerly.blogspot.com.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made one of your holiday angels today and it turned out really lovely. Thank you so much for your clear instructions and careful photos. I don't have a blog to link to w/pics but trust me that she's a beauty. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, Katherine J! Thanks for LMK :)

    And Gramerly - your angel is beautiful! I am excited to share the link next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen,

    Just did two things this earlier this morning; learned how to spell "tepee" and posted pics of our project, funny you should mention it, I had forgotten it until an hour ago! There is a link to the tutorial in two different posts as well, thanks again!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete